Friday, May 25, 2012

Favorite Photo Friday - time is flying by


(Grace is wearing Sophia Jane Boutique's shabby flower clip
that matches perfectly with the Matilda Jane Serendipity line)

Growing up 1


In a little over 2 short months she'll be 10 years old.
Double digits.
My baby girl is growing up so fast.


Growing up 2

And at almost 10 we're seeing a few glimpses of 'tween-dom'.
 (My made up word)
With some attitude changes now and then...perhaps it's a bit of those hormones kicking in...

Growing up Diptych

And though I'd love for time to stop for quite a while,
I'm embracing it all.

Growing up 3

Sweet Grace...my artistic, compassionate, caring, and kind daughter.
She is a dream come true!


Growing up 4


the long road

21 kind words:

Jboo said...

She is so lovely!! Aren't we the luckiest Moms in the world!

Hope you have a great weekend!

christelle02 said...

she is so cute ! I love your pictures ! they are wonderful !

Love Letters To China said...

She looks so beautiful in these Gail. She really is growing up right before your eyes. Love the lighting you caught. They look so dreamy. :-)

Hope you have a fabulous long weekend. We don't have much planned. Going to play it by ear.

xoxo

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

She is such a stunning beauty!!! You can really see the change in her these last few weeks.... it is scary how it almost appears to happen over night.

Embrace every minute with your beautiful girl. They all grow up so fast.

Happy Holiday Weekend..... Hope you have something fun planned~

xo,

Lisa

PS. Had to giggle when I saw the red chair. I know you saw my find at the antique store yesterday on instagram. Cannot wait to get it out in the field....the trunk too:))

Sharon said...

She is beyond gorgeous. Seriously. Beautiful images!

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

you are quite right to embrace every moment. You might as well enjoy the ride. That girl is stunning!

lea
xo

Kimberley said...

Oh goodness GORGEOUS! I am snitching :)

Kim said...

OMW... she is soooo BEAUTIFUL.. have said it every single time and will forever...
And you know as well as I.. they grow up WAY toooo fast.
Love ya

Lori said...

Aaah she is such a lovely girl, these seem to capture her beautifully! Enjoy these special years. :)

Buckeroomama said...

Double digits... wow. Definitely EMBRACE all of it. Before we know it, she'll be off to university. So definitely EMBRACE. :)

She's beautiful, Gail.

Unknown said...

beautiful all around

Cropped Stories said...

How gorgeous is she? You've captured her beautifully! Fantastic shots! Oh and I love that hair clip and the dress of course! Love Matilda Jane!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Such a precious blessing! XOXO

Mary Gene Atwood said...

Most amazing and beautiful captures. I think she is so lovely, and the softness and composition of your shots, is spot on!

Faith Hope Love Photography said...

So adorable...wait, can we call them that in their teens ;) I agree with you..I have figured out with how busy I am that I really need to take time and enjoy this time more as it goes so quickly. 10 already!! Gorgeous, gorgeous pictures....

Gina Kleinworth said...

Oh Gail- I just love her!!!!!! To hear you describe her just melts my heart. Oh & did I mention....she just gets more & more stunning by the second. You are so going to have your hands full as she gets older.

Big hugs my friend!!!

Steffie B. said...

She has always been beautiful. ;)

Courtney said...

Wow, I can't beleive she is going to be 10 already. Time flies way to fast. I treasure the moments with Logan and Madison because I know it won't be long that I am typing those same words. Enjoy the precious summer moments with your two blessings.

Unknown said...

Oh, look at her, she is more and more beautiful. Amazing photos!

Hannah said...

She is so beautiful. There is just something about her eyes that show so much Grace and inner beauty :)

Diane said...

There is such an eloquence and beauty about Grace that words just can't describe. You are so blessed!
Amazing photo's of your Amazing Grace:)
God Bless,
Diane

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs