Tuesday, May 22, 2012

21/52 - a slice of life

{5-6 days in May}
Instagram collage May 2012

Per Instagram, a little view of our lives.
I think it's these ordinary things that I capture that will eventually be looked at as very special.

Starting at the upper left:
1. Grace and her friend playing with a fortune teller (Grace makes all kinds of sizes and plays with them often. 2. Grace and Will playing in the bath. 3. Grace's first 'official' pedicure.
4. Will chillin' with his
blankie and finger in his mouth (he does this when he's tired, and I think it's adorable).
5. Will on the tire swing last night.
6. Jack the kitty keeping an eye on the dog.
I am zoemom3 on Instagram.

9 kind words:

Sharon said...

I just love that first shot of her with her friend! All of them are great.

Love Letters To China said...

Love these Gail! I think my favorite is the one of Will with his blankie...reminds me of my little one when he gets tired. :-)

xoxo

Kim said...

LOVE THEM...
LOVE YOU ..
Have a great week..
Hugz..

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

that pussy cat is gorgeous!

lea
xo

Jodee said...

Love these photos -- nothing fancy, just every day real life!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

I LOVE your photos and I LOVE Istagram!!! Blessings and love!!! XOXOXOXO

Hoots Momma said...

so i miss you. i haven't blogged in quite sometime nor have i ready ANY blogs lately. this balancing act is killing me!! I have been so busy shooting and editing that I haven't had any time for me or for kids or for family. I have to find a happy medium. I have missed reading your updates. Last I heard you might be moving due to your husbands job. I hope all is well and I will be praying for you guys. I have been trying to keep my head above water. I shot two weddings countless seniors and several families in between! its a blessing, but I am a walking ZOMBIE. I love Will with his blankie. it's just precious. Libbie calls her blankie her yuv yuv.

Jboo said...

Love these slices of life! Happy Wednesday!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

You know I love these shots of your every day life..... Isn't instagram grand? Love it for those times we can't carry the "big guns"..... LOL:)

Enjoy your weekend~

xo,

Lisa

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs