Friday, May 4, 2012

18/52 and Favorite Photo Friday - recital week



{Sunday at the dance school, waiting to get photos taken}

Recital week border image blog

It's taken 9 months
of learning and practice
for Grace and William to get here, and recital time is nearly upon us.
I'd forgotten to bring my big camera (twice) to the dance school, so
 used my iphone to quickly get a few from this week and the above one was my favorite.

We've had a lot going on, add to that Grace has strep throat
and missed 4 days of school.
The antibiotic she's on has finally kicked in.
Right now I'm thinking she will perform Friday night and Saturday if she's up to it,
but we'll see.
Thankfully Mr. Will has stayed healthy,
keeping my fingers crossed with that one.


Below is Will at his dress rehearsal...unfortunately the end of the video
isn't there. He did a series of cartwheels and a round - off.
That's my boy! ;)



Have a great Friday!

the long road

8 kind words:

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

the picture of Grace in her TUTU is stunning. So pretty!

And Mr. William well I just want to give him a big squeeze! How ADORABLE!

lea
xo

Happy Friday!

Kim said...

I just love your photos.. u are blessed with amazing children... you can see how they are just amazing by their eyes.. Love it...
Love ya my friend..
Have a great weekend...

Kayce said...

I always love when you post recital pics! Great video of your Will! He's too cute up there!!

Diane said...

Hi Gail,
The way you captured Grace in the first photo...oh my gosh...GEORGEOUS!! LOVE everything about it!
And Will....your little man can move!! He is adorable to watch, how long has he been in dance? Thank you so much for sharing:)
Have a Wonderful Weekend!
God Bless,
Diane

Unknown said...

I love this ballet photo! I am a ballet teacher and love the way this is taken!!

Allie said...

Love the ballet photo! And that will and his dancing is too cute!! Oh he is too precious and I have to say, he can dance better than I can. :D Good luck this weekend!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Oh I love the dance & the dreaminess of the first shot. Reminds me of posters I would put on my walls when I was dancing.

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

LOVE the video!!! SO SO cute!!! XOXO

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs