Wednesday, May 16, 2012

20/52 - Birthday girl


{Zoe - age 1}

Zoe pup 1

Our newest member of the family is officially one today.
Oh Zoe, what can I say about you?
You're a dear sweet girl who makes me laugh every day about your antics.
(Except for the week you chewed up 3 pairs of my shoes).
But we can pretend that didn't happen.


Zoe pup 2
I'm hoping that she's full grown now, she weighs 65 lbs,
has long legs and can run like the wind.
Can't imagine our lives without her.
Zoe pup 3
I've really been a terrible blogger lately and hope to be better about that...
have had a lot on my plate lately with the dance recital, end of school activities, and some things
going on with Will.
He's fine, I'll be blogging about what's been going on with him very soon.

15 kind words:

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwww. Zoe is a sweetie! I can't believe she chewed 3 pairs of shoes....I guess that just gave you another reason to go shopping though!!!! ; )

Kim said...

Happy 1 year Zoe...
Hope all is well with Will... Love you and miss you tons..

Danae said...

Happy Birthday, Zoe!

dawn said...

She is just trying to tell you, I am a girl, I like pretty shoes too!
Zoe is a very beautiful girl.

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Happy birthday to your beautiful BD girl~ and thinking of you all and Will!!! XOXO PS We are DTC!!! XO

Jboo said...

Happy Birthday Zoe -- Muffy wishes you two could be playmates! Dogs just make life so much richer . . . well, sometimes poorer in the case of chewed-up shoes!

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday Zoe! So tell me please, give me something to look forward to, doe the puppy behavior slow down now? : ) Charlie is almost 8 months old now.

Love Letters To China said...

Happy Birthday sweet Zoe. My have you grown in just one short year.

I hope you celebrate this day with a x-large bone instead of your mommies shoes. ;-)

xoxo

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

aw, Gail she is a beauty! I love the picture of Will giving her a big kiss. So sweet.

Happy Birthday Zoe. I hope they spoiled your rotten!

we won't talk about that one special pair of shoes! LOL!

lea
xo

Michelle said...

I'm in love with the birthday girl! She is so sweet and looks so gentle.

Michelle said...

I'm in love with the birthday girl! She is so sweet and looks so gentle.

Gina Kleinworth said...

Oh how sweet she is!!! It goes by so quickly.

Hope things are okay & wish I was there to help out with all you have going on. The virtual support is here if you need it!!

Buckeroomama said...

All Zoe's are just super awesome --both the 2-legged and the 4-legged kinds! =)

ashley said...

Hi Gail, I've been a bad blogger too. I think May is a terribly busy month, but summer is oh so close :)
Happy Birthday to Zoe! She is precious!
xoxo Ashley

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Happy Happy Birthday Miss Zoe!!! Hope her day was extra special!!

Love these shots of her with the kids!

Gosh, it would surely be nice to have a dogs life, wouldn't it?

Hope you have a fantastic weekend~

xo,

Lisa

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs