Sunday, January 29, 2012

Changes - Sunday Snapshot

Changes - 1
There's been a couple of pretty big changes happening this week for Grace.
She had her ears pierced (completely her idea)
and she got glasses.
I think she looks quite grown up and studious in these pics.
Changes - 2
I didn't need glasses until ~ 4 years ago and I'm still adjusting to them.
My husband has worn them since he was 5 years old.
Grace is starting at 9.

I still remember when I got my ears pierced
at 13...it was very exciting.


Changes - 4
She's embraced both changes and is acting very responsible about taking
care of her ears and brand new glasses.

Changes - 3
We found out Grace is nearsighted,
she was having difficulty seeing the clock's numbers
in the classroom.
We think she's beautiful!

Sunday Snapshot

29 kind words:

Michelle said...

Grace looks gorgeous in her new glasses. Miss C had to get glasses in September and she has also adjusted to wearing them beautifully.

Marla said...

She looks beautiful!! My girls both just got glasses too. :)

Happy Sunday!

Jboo said...

She looks beautiful in those glasses! Maddy just got some new ones too!

Hope you all have a fab week!


janet

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

SO SO beautiful!!! LOVE her new glasses and I'm sure she will feel so great being able to see what she couldn't before. It is quite amazing!!! My little are not ready for ear piercing but maybe someday~ Grace is so pretty!!! XOXO

a Tonggu Momma said...

She IS beautiful, both with and without glasses. It took the Tongginator almost a week to get used to hers.

Becky said...

Such a cutie in her glasses!! Love them!! Both of mine have glasses and have for a few years. Olivia is on her 3rd prescription (got her first pair just after turning 7) and Sophia her 2nd. They love having glasses. :-)

Have a great Sunday!

Debbie said...

She looks beautiful in her new glasses!

likeschocolate said...

I think she looks just as beautiful with them as she does without them.

likeschocolate said...

I think she looks just as beautiful with them as she does without them.

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

love!

lea
xo

Laurie said...

I think she looks beautiful in them! Not like the old days when we barely had anything to choose from. Hers seem to fit her personality perfectly!

Amy said...

I just found your blog. Such a beautiful daughter! Your photos are awesome too.

We are waiting to travel to China for a little one. Her name is Haun Qiu Ji. Can not wait!

Unknown said...

Beautiful glasses!

Courtney said...

What an exciting week for a little girl. She looks stunning in her glasses and newly pierced ears.

Kim said...

No matter what Grace wears or has on she is BEAUTIFUL..
Love her new glasses and her earrings are soo pretty..
BREATHTAKING like always..
Love ya girly..

Alyson and Ford said...

Yes, she is beautiful!

Alyzabeth's Mommy

dawn said...

Grace look so beautiful with both her new glasses and earrings .I think she looks a little older too :(

Unknown said...

She IS absolutely beautiful! I think those glasses are perfection on her. And the pierced ears...she's officially growing up! What a stunning little (big) girl! :)

Unknown said...

Gail - Grace is absolutely stunning in every photo you take. She should be a children's glasses model. Girls would line up to wear them! Love her new earrings too!

Hugs and love,
jill

Stefanie said...

Beautiful, indeed! And those glasses look wonderful on her :)
How cool that you are capturing all these very special mini-milestones along the way... what fun it will be for Grace to look back in a few years and have such a sweet story and beautiful pictures shared by her mama!

Gina Kleinworth said...

She is without a doubt beautiful & her glasses just showcase that face that I just love looking at. You know what I love about her Gail- she completely embodies her name. Grace- she is so full of grace, charm, she always seems so poised & composed. Such a lady & certainly the kind of girl I want my girls to be friends with. She is a special treasure for sure!

Sophi Belle said...

She looks so beautiful with glasses. And wow, she was so brave to have her ear pierced!

When I was a baby my mom didn't want to have my ears pierced and she let me decide. When I grew older I decided 'no' because I was too afraid. I am 30 now and my ears are still intact and they always will be. :P

Unknown said...

Are those glasses not the cutest?!

Grace is so stunning. She looks so grown up. And I love the nail polish, too!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Oh your girl is totally rockin the new glasses....and the new jewels in her ears!!! She is so stunningly Beautiful..... and I love the color purple. Great choice Grace!!!

xoxo,

Lisa

Unknown said...

She is so beautiful. I can't believe how quickly she is growing... : (

Sharon said...

She really rocks those glasses! Gorgeous!

Kayce said...

Grace looks great in her glasses! I got glasses very young too and I love how they've evolved into a major fashion statement today. I love the one's Grace got...too cute!!

Kathy Marciante said...

Indeed she is beautiful!! Lovely frame she picked out and how exciting to get your ears pierced!!

Allie said...

quite adorable! I started wearing my glasses as soon as my parents brought me home from china! I'm 15 now and still wear them! :)

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs