Friday, January 13, 2012

2/52 and Favorite Photo Friday - He's a rock star!

Rock star - 1

The other day while I doing something in the kitchen,
I heard the sound of Will's
guitar. (A favorite birthday gift).

Rock star - 2
I sneaked around the corner to spy for a little while.
 I simply watched, no photos were taken at first.
Then the guitarist started to play a second song...


Rock star - 3

perhaps we have another Eddie Van Halen or Eric Clapton!
(Complete with a blue tongue from a popsicle). ;)


Ah...little boys.
I adore this one.

Rock star - 4


Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Stay warm, we had our first big snow yesterday, can't
wait to get the kids outside.
I have to say I was gettin' pretty used to 50 degree temps in January!


the long road

19 kind words:

Love Letters To China said...

These remind me of when I took some shots of Liam playing his guitar. I agree...little boys are the best. :-)

Enjoy the snow! I'm a bit jealous. Would love to run around having a snow ball fight. Stay warm.

xoxo

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

the cutest thing ever is that boy on his toes! I love it. He is hysterical !!

lea
xo

PS. Has he had a growth spurt?

Kim said...

CUTENESS..... Love it.. he is toooo stinking cute..

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Adorable~ he and WP would get along famously! He carries SJ's Dora guitar around all the time rocking out too. I love the photo of Will that you do~ personality plus!!! He is just precious and I know you know it!!! Enjoying all my littles home today~ EK is sick sith croup. Blessings and love!
XOXO

Unknown said...

What a cute, cute, CUTE little rock star! Love this post : )

likeschocolate said...

too cute and I love his t-shirt!

Kayce said...

Love the tip toe shot! Will is such a rock star!! :) Enjoy your weekend full of snow...we are in such need of winter to hit here! As much as I love the warm sunshine, I'm almost desperate for a rainy day.

Gina Kleinworth said...

He is so cute- I can only imagine what fun it is to be his mom. I love these shots Gail. I can't wait to see what you capture in the snow!! Hope you all have a very wonderful weekend.

Serendipityissweet said...

Adorable! Love all that personality ;)

Unknown said...

He sure does look like he's having a rockin' good time. How fun!

Hoots Momma said...

Gail where did you get his shirt?? Love love love it!

Michelle said...

These pictures scream fun!! Could he be any cuter ...

ellieshine said...

Awwww. He is so stinkin' cute - Yep - adorable! I love that you caught him jammin'

xo ellie

3 Peanuts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
3 Peanuts said...

Sorry about those typos. LOVE these photos. His spunky lil personality really shines through:)

Courtney said...

He is just too cute. I think you have a future rocker on your hands. Enjoy the snow. We got just a little bit last night but nothing to play in.

Unknown said...

Gail - these are SOOOO fun!

He is a doll! You have gorgeous natural light in your home!

XOXO have a blessed weekend!

Alyson and Ford said...

He's having so much fun!!

Alyzabeth's Mommy

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

He is the cutest, spunkiest little thing!!!

Love these images of Will with his guitar HE ROCKS!!

xoxo,

Lisa

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs