Tuesday, December 22, 2009

favorites


'Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas
if you stop opening presents and listen.'
~author unknown

'Christmas, my child is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it's Christmas.'

~ Dale Evans Rogers


'And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore. Then Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more.'
~ Dr. Seuss

10 kind words:

Heather said...

Oh my word...we would be such good friends - you capture the way I dream it in my head! Gorgeous! Your header looks positively amazing. And this post is just breathtaking in every way.

Oh Gail, may you and your be blessed in this season and in the new year.

Love and Hugs!!
Heather

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Oh, I love the grinch quote..... one of my favorites:)

GORGEOUS photos....... You have truly captured the spirit of the season!!

Merry Christmas my friend..... I wish that we were able to have an angel reunion for the holidays. Maybe soon:)

xoxo,

Lisa

Marla said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! The words and the pics. Hope you and your family have a wonderful week!!

Dita said...

Beautiful choice of words...the TRUE Meaning of Christmas.

Your images are beautiful, Gail, as always and I am so thankful for your friendship this year.

Merry Christmas!

Jodee said...

Great pictures and quote!

I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Wanda said...

Just beautiful! Your pictures and your words. Really lovely!

Merry Christmas.

Wanda (At Last...)

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

love those pictures and the quotes are awesome!!!!

Have a wonderful holiday my friend.
{{{{hug}}}}}

Jboo said...

Beautiful photos and words too! Love all your quotes! Have a very Merry Christmas!

Janet

Casey said...

Wanted to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas! I hope your holiday is filled with much joy and blessings. It's been wonderful getting to know you this year....

Lesa said...

Gail,
Just stopping in...
You have lovely children, and your photos are wonderful of them.
May I ask what kind of Camera you use?

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs