Saturday, December 15, 2007

Thank you Ashley!










I am a member of a hair bow exchange in my Nov. 06 LID group, the November Nightingales. Hair bows are always a good thing around here I say and you can't have enough of them. My friend Ashley gave to us (Lily) this month. Ashley has superb taste and I can tell that her little girl (also Lilly) will be one well dressed little girl. She sent us an adorable multi-color korker bow, a red grosgrain bow with a gingerbread man embroidered on it (which Grace may have to borrow ), and a panda bib and panda socks. Ashley was so thoughtful and included Grace by giving her a snowman nightlight which now resides in Grace's bedroom. She also gave me a festive spreader that is totally "me" as far as something I would pick out. I emailed Ashley a thank you, but wanted to say again that this wait is very difficult sometimes but if it wasn't for the wait I wouldn't have met her and so many other genuine and kind people that I now call my friends. I consider Ashley my friend and know we will meet in person someday. Thank you again for the gifts! :)

2 kind words:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh how cool!

Ashley said...

I'm so happy you liked your gifts! I really enjoyed shopping for you. I'd love to do it again! I'm certain we will meet one day, too!
:) Ashley

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs