Monday, December 17, 2007

It's clinch time




I had a very productive weekend as far as Christmas preparations went. There's been a lot of multi-tasking going on around here I will say. I made cookies for a cookie exchange that I'm going to today, did some final shopping for Nick (with Dan's assistance), wrapped many gifts with my 2 assistants ... Grace (she tapes) and Jack our cat (who doesn't help, but MUST get on the table while I wrap and bite the ribbon or bows or lie down in the middle of everything), and also did mountains of laundry too, which is not really a Christmas preparation but I was way behind on it. Grace played outside in the snow some and we also took some time to see our church's live nativity. It was lovely. I hope you are all taking some time to enjoy the season. :)

3 kind words:

Paula said...

Thank you for the Christmas card you sent me. The picture of Grace on the front is beautiful.
Paula

redmaryjanes said...

It sounds like you are Christmas Queen! Good job getting everything together. Your cat looks like my Reeves. He died a couple of years ago. Stopped my heart for a minute to see yours looking so similar to him.

Angie said...

WOW! You are busy! When you are finished could you come help me?
My kitty, Tiger, does the same thing. He has to be in the middle of whatever I am doing. He loves to lay on the clean, folded clothes!

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs