Monday, March 28, 2011

13/52 - flip flops and Spring Break

Spring Break - 13/52



This week is our Spring Break and Grace and I are leaving Thursday to spend a few days
They just happen to live in sunny and warm south Florida.
Dan and Will will hold down the fort at home and will do fabulously well, I'm sure.

The word 'excited' doesn't even come close to how I feel about our little
mommy/daughter trip.
The above pics are of our flip flops (mine in the background and Grace's in the foreground).
So far in our suitcase are Grace's things, I'll pack mine tonight.
The only important items missing from Grace's are a few Barbies that will go along.
My friend Grace also has an 8 year old daughter...
and we can't wait to get these girls together!
(And the mommys too).

I'll be back to blogging next week.

18 kind words:

Marla said...

Sounds like a perfect trip! Have fun and enjoy the sun, sand and friendship!

Love Letters To China said...

Yipee!!! I can't believe you're almost here. Now I just need to make sure Natalie is feeling 100% by the time you arrive. :-)

Looks like your little one is going to look FABULOUS in the sun. Can't wait to see you both!

xoxo

Laurie said...

My goodness, that sounds WONDERFUL!! I would love to take a mommy/daughter trip... hmmm, maybe I'll propose that for spring break next year! :) Have a GREAT time with your sweet girl and with your friend! Can't wait to see pictures of your fun!

the meaklims said...

Oh man, those colours! Sigh. I heart summer.
Have fun! I can only imagine how excited you both are!

I'm rather envious!
Jill :)

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

I should have bought those damn flip flops too!

Enjoy this trip. Think of me and enjoy the trip.

Seriously, have the BEST time. You are so deserving.

much love to you and safe travels.

lea
xo

Unknown said...

Have a blessed trip! Enjoy the SONshine for all of us still in the cold north!

Hugs!
Jill

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

I can't wait to see you both as well!!

Hugs and safe travels!

Courtney said...

Enjoy your trip. Be sure to soak up plenty of that warm sunshine.

Jodee said...

Enjoy your time away! I can't wait to see pictures!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Oh how wonderful! I hope you have the best time!!! Enjoy your spring break!! We have our's next week!!! All chicks in the nest. :)
XO!

Jboo said...

What fun! AM sure you girls and Moms will have so much fun! Can't wait to see your pictures!

janet

carolinagirl said...

Have a great time! It's so cold in NC this week...I wish I was heading further south!

Dita said...

Bet you won't know what to do with all the fun, sun and photography!! I can just see the girls playing together....big and little!

Enjoy your trip!

Sharon said...

Enjoy! It sounds wonderful.

Kayce said...

Enjoy!!! What fun you're going to have and I'm sure the girls are going to be inseparable and you mommas are going to have too much fun together!

ellieshine said...

Have a wonderful time - warm weather sounds so nice right about now!

I can't wait to see your photos :)

xo ellie

Casey said...

How fun!! I love mother / daughter trips!! Enjoy the sun. It's supposed to be lovely down in the south next week.

dawn said...

Life is full of unexpected pleasures. How wonderful to meet you both today.
Dawn

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs