Wednesday, March 16, 2011

black and white Wednesday - Clark Kent

snow play 1

Clark Kent has had a little cabin fever lately.


snow play 2

Can't say I blame him, 'cause I have too...Winter just keeps on hangin' on.
snow play 3-2

Friday is Will's day home with me.
I am cherishing these days with him, because he'll start Kindergarten in the Fall.
We try to do something fun.
snow play 4-2

I mean fun for him can be going to Target.
Last Friday we went to one of his very favorite parks.
I didn't expect this much snow to still be on the ground
...but came prepared with his boots.
storyboard Will snow play


The boy has NO fear about anything...
and I admire him for that.
snow play 5-2


A bit of a dare devil, a hanger from high places and a climber.
Even when wearing slippery boots.

snow play 6-2

Will had a pretty bad cold when I took these pics,
and it didn't affect his demeanor at all. 
He was just so happy to be outside in the sun and fresh air!
snow play 7

(The glasses were a gift last Summer from dear friends.
Will had misplaced them among his toys and recently found them again - to his delight.
He pretends he's Clark Kent.)

Spring really is in the air here this week
 and our snow is finally melting.
We're hoping it's the last of it.   :)

Please check out many more black and whites at Lisa's blog.

the long road

19 kind words:

Unknown said...

Gail - honestly he can't get a drop cuter! I giggled all the way through the post. What a brave Clark Kent he is. Every shot is so tack sharp - gorgeous photography! Love the editing too!

Hugs and love - praying you are done with the snow too!
Jill

Courtney said...

Wonderful pictures. It has been such a long winter. I am hoping spring truely arrives this week.

Love Letters To China said...

These are great Gail! I too was giggling while reading this post. I'm always amazed how out boys are so similar in their demeanor. They both love to pretend to be superheroes and the such. I absolutely love the last b&w. Adorable!

Happy Wednesday to you....

xoxo

Valerie and Jeff said...

Yes, winter has been here too long! The shots of your little guy are adorable! LOVE the optics too. You have a great way of cropping your shots and capturing so much of your boy in them!
Sweet!
-Valerie

Wanda said...

What a funny bunny your Will is. I love his personality that just jumps off the screen.

And the glasses......fabulous!!!

Enjoy this Spring tease. May it last.
xoxox

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

I feel like I have the inside scoop on these photos from Saturday. And these pictures did not disappoint! absolutely, A D O R A B L E!

That last photo screams a very happy boy!

lea
xo

Ashley Sisk said...

Those glasses are awesome!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these shots of Will~ he is just plain adorable. EK is looking over my shoulder asked who this was. I told her and she said, "Our Will HAS to meet their Will." SO sweet!!! She is very excited about her little brother!!! Hoping spring comes soon for you although I don't think Will minds the cold. :)
Blessings and love!

China Dreams said...

He's such a little character-love these pics. We had spring yesterday and now we have snow and freezing rain, so I can relate to your cabin fever. The good news is that it ends every year, right?

Ruby

Casey said...

Gosh, he is SUCH a cutie!!!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Looks like he had a super fun time!!

Kayce said...

He is just precious and makes me want another boy! :) Adorable pictures and those glasses are SO Clark Kent!
Hope your Spring comes soon!

Sharon said...

Clark, er, I mean Will is just SO handsome!

the meaklims said...

I look at these pictures and they are beautiful, incredible even. They make me want to be a much better photographer.

And Clark, he is something else. I don't know how you get any work done around him. :)

Jill

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

These pictures make me smile ear to ear..... he is too darn cute!! He may say Clark Kent, but because of the round shape of the glasses, I think of Harry Potter!! He is such a little pip.....and these pictures totally capture his personality. Love all the cool lines and the pops of color! Such a fun series Gail!

Enjoy your night~

xoxo,

Lisa

Kim said...

Love the photos and MIss you girly..
Have a great week..
Hugz..

MarieElizabeth said...

How adorable is he?! Love the glasses and his zest for being outside, even with the lingering snow.

sigga said...

Wow this boy is super georgous

sigga said...

And hello from Iceland
Best,
Sigga- (mom to two littles from China)

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs