Wednesday, March 2, 2011

9/52 - Jack

Jack final-2


He is the king of the castle, the master of our domain, and an affectionate, vocal fellow.
He's difficult for me to capture as he's either sleeping under someones bed
or trying to escape out the door.
Jack is 3 years old and the first male cat we've ever owned.
In the Summer he's quite the hunter and I often say a serial killer.
We've had many small 'bodies' left on the front porch.
Yuck.

He became the ninth photo for my 52 project.
I think the beautiful blue-grey of his coat suits him well.
Jack hasn't appeared on my blog much,
and here he is.

12 kind words:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

He is a very cool looking cat!

Oh YUCK to the little surprises that he leaves you on your porch..... maybe that is why I am not much of a cat person. That and I am also allergic to them. Sarah wants one in the worst way.... I told her she is going to have to be happy with Rudy:)

Have a great night Gail~

xo,

Lisa

Jodee said...

What a cool cat!

Unknown said...

totally cool shot of him and his gorgeous eyes. i'm with lisa - not really a cat person for the same reasons!

have a blessed night and weekend!
xoxo jill

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

EK loves ALL animals and cats are no exception but we learned the hard way~ she is allergic. Jack is a very beautiful cat!!!
XO

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

Wow, Jack is beautiful with amazing eyes!

But, what a bugger leaving is prizes on the deck!

lea
xo

PS. last night Bill let the dogs out before bed and when he let them in he could smell fresh skunk! Luckily they didn't get hit!

Love Letters To China said...

What a beautiful cat you have! Love that you captured his name tag in the photo. His eyes are such a gorgeous jewel like color.

We have been "cat people" forever. I know my hubby and kids are screaming for a dog. Still on the fence with that one. :-)

Hugs...

ellieshine said...

He is gorgeous! (black animals are my favorite!) I can just imagine him "talking" to you :)

yucko on the serial killer part :(

xo ellie

Laura L. said...

He is beautiful! I love his color and his eyes. Beautiful job on his photo. I LOVE kitties and I would have 5 or 6 in the house if it wasn't for all of the fur and umm well you know...kitty waste. We have just 1 special kitty at the moment.

Lori Lynn said...

Jack is super handsome. We had a male cat named Marty and we loved him bunches, even though he was a serial killer too. He was good at keeping the rodent population down.

Now we have two new female cats. The newest is headed to the vet tomorrow for her "procedure". I'll have to get some pictures posted when I can. She followed the girls home from school a couple weeks ago.

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

This picture is the cat's meow! :)

Robin said...

what a beautiful cat ... lovin' those pretty eyes. I never had a dog or cat growing up & right now our chocolate lab provides enough fur around the house for me :)

Take care!!
Robin

Unknown said...

Perfect capture. What a beautiful...or should I say handsome...cat!

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs