Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Summer days and evenings


So as I look at the calendar I realize that 3 weeks from today school starts for us here...wow! The Summer has flown by. Today I register these 2 for school....


Now that every one's finally healthy here...

We've been outside finding bugs especially grasshoppers, and catching toads (he was released shortly after this was taken). They named him 'Toadie.'

Playing with our cat Jack...doesn't he look pleased in this pic? ;)
Hanging out, sliding and just being plain old silly....


The other night we were out at sunset and I captured this one of Grace. We are enjoying our last few weeks of Summer and hope you are too!


12 kind words:

Kim said...

LOVE the photos..
the kids are sooo cute..
Summer went by in a flash..
Have a great few weeks left..
We are done here..
Hugs..

Kayce said...

Yes enjoy those last few weeks, in fact enjoy every moment! Great pictures! Love Will and his Popsicle. Cute stuff!

Marla said...

They are just so beautiful, Gail! We start two weeks from today and I just can't believe it.

Karen said...

...These photos made me smile- you captured some of those precious moments summertime brings- enjoy!

ps the expression on Jack is priceless...made me laugh!

Jboo said...

Such sweet photos! Summer has gone by way too fast!

Janet

P.S. Love the look on your cat's face!! :)

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I hear you.....we are trying to soak up every last day of summertime fun here in our house!!

These pictures are beautiful as always......good to see that Jack is getting in on the photo fun:)

Glad to be back....I have missed all my bloggy buds!!

Lisa

a Tonggu Momma said...

Hmm... I thought the name Toadie was reserved for deadbeat dads and other assorted vermin. Who knew cute and adorable frogs fell into that category?

Thanks for the glimpse into your August. Summer has been just flying by, hasn't it?

Michelle R Photography said...

Great photos!! Yes, we are down to 2 weeks and one day before Leila and Kara head back to school. I am so sad. We are just enjoying the summer too, too much!

Truly Blessed said...

Gorgeous shots. That cat just cracks me up. I've heard about animals like that yours, one that lets kids do whatever they want with them, but we've never had one live in our house!

Can't believe school starts so soon. I'm very bummed that my boy is heading away to college.

Laura L. said...

Great photos. I like the cat picture and popsicle picture the most. Always wonderful photos.

Alyson and Ford said...

Your photos are unbelievable! Your family is gorgeous, so adorable! You are talented with that camera!

Alyzabeth's Mommy for Almost Eleven Months!

Dita said...

What beautiful photos to capture the joys of summer with your two babies.

Some of my very best memories of my own childhood with my little brother were the amazing summers we just lazed around discovering life.

These photos reminded me of that.

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs