Thursday, August 27, 2009

Chicago bound...

Tomorrow morning I leave for the windy city for a photography workshop taught by the very talented(and she's a great teacher may I add)...Debbie L. I get to see Debbie, Steffie and Colleen again(we first met at the Michigan workshop in May) and also get to meet Becky and Kerry for the first time and some more folks too. I am more than excited if that's possible...unfortunately Gail has a viral thing going on with a sore throat, aches and mild fever...I've been resting a lot today, drinking hot tea and taking Motrin. I originally planned to leave Thursday but will leave tomorrow if all goes well! Hmmm...wonder if Chicago will ever be the same after this little event...;)

{Have a great weekend...I'll be back next week!}

10 kind words:

Colleen said...

Have a fabulous time!! Hope you are feeling tons better! I'm sure the girls will pamper you if you are not!:)Can't wait to see all the great photos!!

kerri said...

Have a wonderful weekend, wishing I was tagging along!!
Feel better my friend..

redmaryjanes said...

Have a fabulous time, you are in great company.

Kim said...

Have fun.. I know you will..
Hugs...

Jboo said...

Hope you feel better!! Have a great time! Wish I was there too! Can't wait to read all about it when you get back.

Janet

Steffie B. said...

Oh girl....you'd better get here....miss you...
Hugs,
Steffie

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I hope you are feeling better!!! Have FUN....I will be sad all weekend knowing I missing out on the workshop and spending time with you girls!!

Safe travels and I cannot wait to see the pics!!

Lisa

Dita said...

Have fun, Gail....I so wish I were going with you. Steffie has a hug from me for you so make sure she pays up!

Casey said...

Super exciting!! Can't wait to hear about it. Hope you feel better soon!

Amy said...

How fun for you!! I would LOVE to be able to go to a photography workshop. I hope you had a great weekend and you learned lots!! Can't wait to see more great pics!!

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs