Friday, March 14, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday


I took this pic of Miss Grace earlier in the week. I happened to be on the main floor of our house and "Princess Grace" called down to me to come to the bottom of the stairs and look at her. The princess proceeded to walk down the stairs in a very "regal" manner and held her arms straight out from her sides being careful with her dress and showing me how she looked. She also stays "in character" the entire time the dress is on. Grace has several different princess dresses that were used as past Halloween costumes and now are worn quite often. I sometimes wonder how long this dress up and princess phase will last, she's been into it since age 3. I'm in no hurry for it to end.


Happy Friday, it looks like Spring is starting to arrive (finally) in Wisconsin. The snow is melting and I even saw a robin yesterday. :)

15 kind words:

OH MY #6 said...

Really a robin?!! How great is that!

Yes, savor this princess time!

Lea

Denise C said...

Oh what a precious picture! She looks stunning!

So happy that you are feeling some warmth in WI....it is raining here today...but is in the 60's!

Have a blessed weekend!

Story of our Life said...

Adorable...as usual!!!

I love the picture. I immediate thoughts were "what a spring-y" dress.

insanemommy said...

The picture to the right of you and Miss Grace is gorgeous. You are beautiful!!

Paula said...

Is that the "Belle" gown? it looks beautiful on Grace. I love that stage where they want to dress up.

Unknown said...

My daughter still does princess dress up at 6 1/2 and I love it as well. I think that dress up clothes are a great investment instead of toys. Grace looks so sweet.

mandt said...

What a sweet picture! My 6yo son also plays dress-up a lot. However, he becomes pirates, ninjas, superheroes, etc. I love this age.

Pam and Jeff said...

She looks like a princess. She looks like a beautiful young women.
Pam

redmaryjanes said...

There is just something so elegant about her face. An ancient beauty. She is truly just lovely.

Steffie B. said...

How cute....Sophia just told me last night that she wants that dress....she just calls it the "yellow one"....we have the Princess Catalog....better get that from her! lol

Ashley said...

Grace looks beautiful in her princess dress!! What a lovely little lady she is.

Hope that robin you saw is there to stay!

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

What a lovely princess! Grace is gorgeous in yellow!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

Steffie B. said...

have a great week...hoping to check in with everyone before we leave! ;)

mommy24treasures said...

what a beautfiful princess:)

Angie said...

She looks just like a beautiful princess to me! So precious....

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs