Wednesday, April 20, 2011

black and white Wednesday - beauty of Spring

Grace Spring diptych bubbles

'Sitting quietly, doing nothing.
Spring comes, and the grass grows by itself.'

~ Lao Tzu

Grace Spring fence web WM


'Is it so small a thing
To have enjoy'd the sun,
To have lived light in the spring,
To have loved, to have thought, to have done.'

~ Matthew Arnold


Grace Spring fence blw web WM


'And the Spring comes slowly up this way.'

~ Samuel Taylor Coleridge



To say that Spring (here) has come slowly is a bit of an understatement.
We seem to be stuck between Winter and Spring.
But I'm confident that it'll arrive.
It always does.


Grace Spring portrait web WM

'Easter spells out beauty,
the rare beauty of new life.'

~ S.D. Gordon


'Our Lord has written the promise of the resurrection,
not in books alone, but in every leaf in spring-time.'

~ Martin Luther



Grace Spring portrait web blw WM

Have a glorious and blessed Easter!

the long road

21 kind words:

Barbara Palmisano said...

your shots are gorgeous!!!!

Michelle R Photography said...

So beautiful, Gail!! I adore the last ones, with the curving fence leading the eye to your beautiful girl!!

Jboo said...

Oooooh -- so so pretty! Spring suddenly arrived and everything greened up here just the other day! It'll be there soon! Grace looks so lovely!

Have a wonderful Easter! Eat lots of chocolate!

Janet

Ashley Sisk said...

She is so so beautiful - must be nice to live with such a beautiful model. Hope you have a wonderful Easter too!

Wanda said...

Gorgeous shots of Grace - as always. Love these conversions. They're extra soft.

Have a wonderful Easter Gail!
xoxoxxo

Casey said...

STUNNING photos, Gail. Love that wash of sunlight. Just beautiful.

Hannah said...

She is just beyond beautiful. You always have the best pictures :)

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Beauty indeed! Grace takes my breath away!!!
XO

Gina Kleinworth said...

Oh- that second one just grabbed me!!! WOW!

Missy said...

GORGEOUS girl and lighting! The ones with the fence as leading lines KILLS me...LOVE!

Football and Fried Rice said...

OH, that headband!! I need one (well, one for me, one for Mya!!) lol!! Seriously, Grace is always stunning!

Kayce said...

Love the black and white conversions Gail! Spring has backed down again here as we are back in the cold wet drizzle again. Someday the blooms will come out! :) Have a wonderful Easter my friend!

Anonymous said...

Please tell Grace that I think she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! She just has this "look" to her that I love!

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

Oh my gosh I love that Martin Luther quote.

lea
xo

DawnS said...

incredibly beautiful! The shots and your girl - seriously stunning!

Kim said...

BREATHTAKING as always..
makes me smile..
Hugz..

mommy to many said...

simply beautiful!

Sharon said...

My goodness that girl is stunning! Grace takes my breath away in these images.

Michelle said...

She takes my breath away. I'm just coming around to say I hope you have a Happy Easter!

ashley said...

Those are really breathtakingly beautiful pictures of Grace. And I am in love with that headband!
Have a happy and blessed Easter.
hugs.....

likeschocolate said...

Stunning photo of your daughter. How nice not to have to make Easter dinner. Lucky you. Great family photo!

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs