Thursday, April 10, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday




Love this pic of Miss Grace...I took it a couple of weeks ago when she was "posing" for me with her Samantha doll. I think I like it so much because I love the look in her eyes and the dimple in her cheek. When you meet Grace in person you see her beautiful eyes ( photos don't quite capture them) that show so much of her personality... sparkling, joyful, mischievous sometimes, and very funny. Grace and I have similar shaped faces and that same dimple in our left cheek. I obviously didn't give her those physical traits, and I love that we share them. It is a gift to me.

Not too much new going on around here, April showers are most certainly here. Hoping they bring May flowers. I'm itching to get my hands in the dirt and do some planting and gardening and spending lots of time outside which we enjoy so much. Take care and have a great weekend! :)

10 kind words:

Unknown said...

that is truly beautiful

Steffie B. said...

She is beautiful.....love the pouty lip look! ;)

OH MY #6 said...

Oh you can see the beauty, no problems there!

I hear ya on the getting dirty thing. I can't wait to start planting. It promises to rain here all weekend. I guess it washes away all the dirty winter!

Have a good weekend Gail.

Lea

Angie said...

Miss Grace is truly beautiful and I can see it in each picture that you post! However, I would love to meet her in person!! ;)

It was 87 degrees here in Georgia yesterday but I wasn't planting, I was at the ballfield of course! Now it is suppose to rain all weekend for the 3rd weekend in a row!! :(

Karen said...

Love to see your gorgeous Grace! Hold on- Spring is really on it's way- it was here this week- it won't be long!

Ashley said...

oh, that dimple and the sparkle in her eyes!! beauitful!

Kim N Jeff said...

She is such a pretty girl and you can tell she likes to have her picture taken :)

Have a great weekend! Maybe we'll get lucky with the weather :)

Paula said...

That is a really pretty picture of Grace. That is so neat that you both have dimples. It was meant to be.

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

Gail, Grace is so lovely! Her personality just shines in her eyes.

I am really looking forward to getting my hands in the dirt too! I can’t wait for some warmer weather.

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

Steffie B. said...

have a good weekend....

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs