Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sunday Snapshot (Thankful)

Will Nov-13-8

As I write this November is 2/3 over and Thanksgiving
is nearly here.
I realize that I almost got through this month without doing another blog post
but decided to get this one in.
It's been a busy month for me for various reasons, but not too busy to reflect a little bit about
what I'm thankful for...


Will Nov 2013 Storyboard


I'm thankful that Will is a happy person and that he surprises me almost everyday. 
The things he knows and asks about, the things he thinks about and does - always make me smile
 and wonder how we got him. 
I'm thankful that Will is smart and kind - it will make his road a little easier.  I'm thankful that he has a strong belief in God - it will give him strength through hard times.  I'm thankful that Will loves his family - it makes our Wisconsin winters a bit warmer.
And finally I'm thankful that I get to be his mom.



Will Nov-13-9


 


Ni Hao Yall

9 kind words:

Michelle said...

He is a beautiful boy captured perfectly here by his beautiful mom!

Unknown said...

You really amaze me! These pictures are so wonderful. You do such a great job of staging but still capturing the spirit of your little people. I LOVE these. I hope your Thanksgiving with your family is wonderful. Sending lots of love on this chilly morning. I heard Wisconsin was getting snow yesterday. Boo!

tiarastantrums said...

these are wonderful! look at your little man!!

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

sweet post, from a very sweet mom about an extremely sweet boy!

I love this Gail!

lea
xo

Hannah said...

These are gorgeous. Your children are just so special. There is something in them that just glows.

Heidi R said...

My fave is the handstand. You perspective was perfect and drew me in right away. Your work inspires me...

molly said...

Oh wow he is quite a little gymnast

Mollyxxx

Unknown said...

What a beautiful post! Beautiful and what and amazing son you have!

Unknown said...

You are trully blessed!
Wonderful photos!! <3

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs