Saturday, November 2, 2013

No Tricks, all Treats (Sunday Snapshot)

Halloween_


October,
tuck tiny candy bars in my pockets
and carve my smile into a thousand pumpkins.... Merry October!
 
~Rainbow Rowell

Halloween Collage 2013


Clothes make a statement. Costumes tell a story. 

~Mason Cooley


Halloween_-2

They start talking about Halloween starting in early September,
and Will usually has thought of what he'd like to dress up a good 6 months
before Halloween. His costumes get a lot of wear as he wears them at home frequently.
This year he went as Ironman and Grace is a 'Weeping Angel.'
I took very few photos of our Halloween evening because it was a rainy one but it didn't stop my trick or treaters by any means.
Probably my favorite image was the candid one below as they checked out their loot in between houses.
 
It may have rained but they still had a great time!




Halloween_-3


Ni Hao Yall

6 kind words:

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

I LOVE your quotes in this post. The pictures of Halloween reflect the quotes.

Looking at this post all I can say is, I WANT OCTOBER BACK!

You are so creative I can hardly stand it!

lea
xo

Love Letters To China said...

I'm so glad the rain didn't damped your littles ones. Grace looks so beautiful! I had never heard of a weeping angel.

Love, love, love your last b&w pic. So spooky.....

xoxo

Jboo said...

Love these photos! Great costumes and your cat is so pretty too!

Billy Blue Eyes said...

Great costumes and I do like your cat

molly said...

That angel costume is absolutely amazing. Did you make that?

Mollyxxx

Unknown said...

The costumes are very very beautiful!! And what a pretty kitty! <3

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs