Wednesday, June 27, 2012

26/52 - buds

{Being 6} 


Best BudsTriptych


They didn't start out as friends when they first met almost 4 years ago.
In fact they butted heads frequently and it wasn't pretty.
Thankfully that phase is over and these two can't seem to get enough time together.
When they play, Will is Batman and Cruz is Green Lantern.
They have boundless energy combined with zero attention span.
They're fun to photograph because they laugh a lot and make sound effects.
It's all six year old boy stuff!
Adorable.

6 kind words:

Kate said...

I LOVE me some boy!! "Boundless energy combined with zero attention span"...classic. Good stuff. I can tell these two are giving you material you will smile about for the rest of your days. Photos full of life and good summer livin'. Rock on.

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

melt my heart.

lea
xo

Michelle said...

They are adorable! I often wonder what life would be like as a mother to a boy ... I imagine it full of energy and joy!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

I agree~ ADORABLE!!! XO

Gina Kleinworth said...

Oh aren't they just so cute!!!! Nothing like that bond of boys.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

How cute are they? Looks like they are enjoying a fun summer day together!!!

Adorable and full of personality!! Love these~

Happy Sunday~

xoxo,

Lisa

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs