Friday, April 24, 2009

All boy

boy {noun} a noise with dirt on it.~Not Your Average Dictionary
I recently found the above little definition of the word 'boy' and it cracked me up because it describes Will perfectly right now. William is 'all boy' in every possible way. He is loud at times, can be rather mischievous, loves to jump, wrestle, swing, go down the slide, play on the teeter totter at the park, collect rocks and throw them in water and adores any little car, truck or tractor. These 2 pics are my favorite of him from the past week.
And I can happily say that Friday is finally here! The week has been a little bit long for me as I've been a 'single-mom' because Dan was gone on a business trip in Denver for 5 days. Grace and William did well with daddy being gone so long and I'm proud of them both. They spoke to Dan on the phone every night and behaved extremely well. Grace helped me a great deal. Happy Friday...hope your weekend is special...we'll be enjoying lots of time outside in the beautiful Spring weather that's here!

11 kind words:

Kim said...

Glad DH will be home ...
LOVE the photos of Will .. he is soooo cute..
Have a great weekend..
I actually shut my A/C off this morning. nice outside..
Hugs...

Marla said...

Yep, all boy all right! Aren't they fun? :) And that definition does fit perfectly, hehe.

Glad y'all survived the week, that is never easy. Have a wonderful weekend!

Karen said...

Love that definition! Wow! What you manage to capture in your photos-really great stuff! Have a beautiful weekend!

Laura L. said...

He's a cutie. I like that top picture. You always do a good job of capturing the moment.
Aren't boy so fun and active?! I bet Will brings back memories of time spent with your older son.

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

I hope to meet this little guy soon. He looks pretty hug able!

Lea
xo

Jboo said...

Those are such great photos! He does look all boy and I'll bet he goes at one speed --- fast! So sweet!

Glad that you managed so well. Have a fun weekend.

Janet

Amy said...

I love these pictures! I think all boys are noise with dirt!! Boys are just a different sort!! But so much fun!

fleur de lis cottage said...

Gail, I had to laugh when I read this post. I have a framed picture of Jake and it has the very same definition on it. It's so fitting for him too. Your little Will is tooo cute!!

Have a great weekend.

Casey said...

Adorable pictures!! He's such a cutie!!

Missy said...

I love these pics and the definition cracks me up!!! He looks like he is all boy and I know you are loving every minute of it. I just want to squeeze him...handsome little man :)

redmaryjanes said...

Wow, that last photo is absolutely wonderful. And I definitely agree with that definition of boy!
I hope you have wonderful weekend and I am glad that your hubs is back home :)

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs