Thursday, September 11, 2008

A few pics from our week

This one was taken today, Will was so happy...he smiled and laughed pretty much all day.
Doing what he loves probably the best, riding his car up and down the sidewalk and driveway.


Miss Grace getting off the bus.

And my favorite pic of the week, William hugging his Jie Jie as she comes home from school.
Last night I put William to bed and read him his favorite book, The Very Hungry Caterpillar. He fell asleep and I watched him for a little while thinking about what an amazing little boy he is. Every week we see so much progress and he is happier and happier. Adoption is a miracle.


12 kind words:

insanemommy said...

Now that's some sister/brotherly love! Love his gorgeous little smile. Happy baby...

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

Oh my goodness; that picture of your children hugging is amazing. I so know how that made you feel :)
So happy for you!!

Story of our Life said...

Darling pics Gail!! He looks sooo good!! He has that little spit fire twinkle in his eye just as to say "I'm here...and I love it". And..I LOVE IT!! the pic of Grace and Will is also so tender and sweet!!

Love Ya!!

Brandi said...

Great pics! I LOVE the one of William & Grace hugging. So cute and shows how they're really growing close.

Annette said...

Oh, he's so cute! And Grace sure looks like a great big sister!

OH MY #6 said...

U have done a wonderful job mommy!

lea
xo

Unknown said...

I've been a little out of touch lately, but you have some sweet progress going on. I'm so happy for you!

Steffie B. said...

Yep....hte last picture is my favorite too....priceless! ;)

Ashley said...

Gail, thank you for sharing your miracle! Will has such a "little boy" twinkle in his eye. The photo of Will and Grace says so much. I'm so happy for you and your family!!

Karen said...

Love that last picture of Will and his jie jie Grace...it says it all. Miraculous, indeed! Next time you plan a trip to visit your sister in Indiana- let me know- my sister (and brother)live in the Carmel/Westfield area as well- would love to have the chance to meet you all!

Denise C said...

OH how I love that picture of Little William hugging his precious big sissy! What sweet sweet days, Gail!!!
Thanks for sharing!!!

Kerry said...

Such a Miracle. Love love seeing little brother hugging his sister. Must have been a wonderful moment for mom.

Beautiful photos.

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs