Thursday, January 10, 2013

365 project 2013

365 project Jan 11
I've made a commitment to do a 365 photo project this year.
 Have never done one before.
 I have to say I'm looking forward to it very much.
 These were some of my favorites from the past week. Each day has a theme or prompt. 
Most were taken with my dslr.
1.  fur- Zoe resting. 2. self portrait - that's me. 3. wild - I loved the color and lines of these
large letters in an antique store. 4. peaceful - a snowfield with a moody sky.
5. colorful food - apples and oranges in my kitchen. 6. real life - Grace petting Zoe.

6 kind words:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Beautiful... just like you! XO

Michelle said...

Beautiful first week! Love to see your smiling face shining in the collage. I look forward to seeing all your great photographs!

Jboo said...

Love these Gail and you look fabulous!! Happy weekend!

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

love seeing that pretty face of yours!

Have a told you how much I love that you are back blogging?!!

lea
xo

Isa + Steph + Sijia + William said...

Good luck on your 365!
It's not easy but you've started beautifully!

Unknown said...

Oh, you started blogging here again! <3

Good luck with your project! So far it looks great!! :D

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs