Friday, June 11, 2010

favorite foto(s) Friday

A couple of my favorite pics taken in the last 2 weeks. Mr. Will above playing on the monkey bars(and he's quite the monkey). You can see his daddy behind him helping another little boy. I love Will's focus and concentration on what he's doing.
And finally, Grace at her first riding lesson in silhouette with the sunlight behind her
in the stable door. I've never taken a picture like this and I love the contrast in it and image of Grace, her teacher and the horse.

Happy Friday, hope this weekend is a fun one!

16 kind words:

Karen said...

Great pics~especially the one of your budding equestrian! Hope you all have a great weekend!

Kim said...

BEAUTIFUL.
Love them. but the kids ALWAYS take amazing photos.
Love you my friend..
Have a great weekend..

Lori Lynn said...

The silhouette shot is gorgeous! How cool that you will always have a photo of her first riding lesson!

Jboo said...

Wow -- cool photos!

Have a great weekend!

Janet

Wanda said...

Oh, me too Gail. I love the silouette of Grace. It's stunning!

Have a great week-end.

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Gail your photography is stunning!!! OMG the one of Grace!!! Gorgeous!!!

Michelle R Photography said...

Oooh, love that sweet Will. And the picture of Grace on the horse is amazingly beautiful!! That one needs in a big frame for her room. Just beautiful!!

Love Letters To China said...

Gail these two are amazing! How can you ever pick just two that are your favorites? All of your photos are so good. I would have a very hard time choosing. Love the one of Grace's silhouette. The contrast between the dark interior and greens in the door opening are gorgeous! Hope you have a fabulous Friday!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

opps! Sorry I messed up on the last comment. Sorry!

Anywho...

I Love it! That is really a cool picture!

Lucky girl too! I always wanted to learn how to ride!

Have a great weekend!

redmaryjanes said...

Beautiful! You have such a gift.

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

That picture of Will screams how cute that boy is!

AND, the picture of Grace on the horse makes me feel almost teary it is SOOOOOO beautiful.

Have a good weekend, Gail.

Lea
xo

Courtney said...

Both pictures are great, but the one of Grace is frameworthy!

Missy said...

These are just beautiful! Will always leaves a smile on my face! I thought that was your husband behind him :) The pic of Grace seriously needs to be framed and on a wall. There is something sooo timeless about that pic and she will look back on it someday and I am sure treasure it!

fleur de lis cottage said...

I love them both, but I have to say the silhouette of Grace rocks!!!

Laurie said...

Love them both, of course, but that horse picture is truly amazing! Every part of it is just beautiful!

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs