Sunday, June 8, 2008

3 Word Sunday

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

9 kind words:

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Dan looks like we are both married to a Gemini.
Chris celebrated his birthday on Friday. Hope you have a great day ;o)

Anonymous said...

Have a good day celebrating.

lea

Paula said...

Happy Birthday, Mmmm I could go for a piece of that cake right now.

Story of our Life said...

I love it!!

Hope your day weekend as good.

After the day we've had...

(I'm sure you, too)

I could go for some "sweetness" therapy!!!

:) Love Ya!!

Denise C said...

Happy happy b-day to your hubby, Dan! Hope he had a fabulous day!

Steffie B. said...

Happy Birthday Dan.....love the new siggy! ;)

redmaryjanes said...

Happy Birthday Dan!

I am trying to put together a list of recommended adoption books at the new blog No Place Like Home. Do you have any recommendations?

Anonymous said...

PS. Love the new siggy!

Angie said...

Happy (late) Birthday to Dan!!! I hope you all had a great day!!

I love you signature...too cute!

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs