Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy St. Patricks Day!

St Patrick's Day @ CommentsJunkie.com





Monday the 3 of us (Dan, Gracie and myself) are making the drive east to Milwaukee to get re-fingerprinted at the USCIS office for the homestudy update. Have a wonderful St. Paddy's Day! I am 1/8th Irish, so I guess that qualifies. I think we're all a little bit Irish on St. Patrick's Day aren't we? :)

9 kind words:

Denise C said...

Happy St Patty's Day to you too! I'll pray for safe travel!
I am a little Irish as well!

Sweet Blessings,
Denise

Anonymous said...

Same to you Gail. We have to get on our paperwork over the summer.

Lea

Ashley said...

Happy St. Patty's Day, Gail. Have a safe and fun trip to Milwaukee. We got re-fingerprinted on Valentine's day. Easy dates to remember!!
:) Ashley

Brandi said...

Happy St. Paddy's Day to you, too!


Have a safe trip! We're going Apr. 9. Yeah!!!! (Not!)

insanemommy said...

Happy St. Patty's Day to you!! Good luck with the finger printing.

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

Happy St. Paddy’s Day to you too! Take care!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

Paula said...

Have a safe drive. Too bad they make everyone do that more than once, UGH

Angie said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too! I hope you had a safe, uneventful trip for refingerprinting. Hopefully things will speed up and we won't be doing all of this a third time!

Kim N Jeff said...

Wish I would have known you were coming to town :) would have tried to meet up with you guys :)

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs