These 3 were taken about 10 days ago on a warm day.
- Will is truly loving the warmer weather and being able to play outside now.
- Has been extremely lovey lately and giving all of us many kisses!
- He has a new 'Batman' backpack and puts little toys in it, puts the backpack on and tells me he's Daddy going to work....(so cute!)
- Can be quite literal and I remember that well about this age of 3. I tell William he's 'very handsome.' He replies, "I not handsome...I William Michael." I explain what the word 'handsome' means and he still says the same thing.
- Loves 'Knock-Knock' jokes. Only his knock- knock jokes consist of 1 joke...here it is...Will says "Knock-knock!" I say, "Who's there?" Will replies, "William Michael." I say..."William Michael who?" He replies..."William Michael-William Michael!" and then laughs hysterically. This goes on maybe 10 times a day. And everytime he tells the joke, we laugh just as hard along with him. ;)